Monday, June 13, 2011

Hurrah!

I'm officially in Culinary school! Classes start in the fall, and I couldn't be more excited. Especially about the uniform fitting. I've never had a uniform, so I'm thrilled. And I'll be working on getting my name on the list for the Pastry program as well, because my first love is still baking. Amazing how popular it sounds like I'll be once I start school- suddenly everyone wants to see me!

Today I'm baking a double batch of chocolate chip cookies for my father and my father-in-law. Dad requested cookies as his baked gift, because he can take them to work with him. Sadly, we'll be out of town over the holiday, hence the early start. I'd post a picture, but if you don't know what a chocolate chip cookie looks like, there's nothing I can do for you here. Though I will say- I make them large!

No comments:

Post a Comment